Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Naked

All right, so after multiple accidents with my potty training 3 year old, I discovered that he doesn't care if he pees in his underwear. There is no motivations for him to wear his cool Cars underwear that we call "unders." He still pees in them and then I discover later. Last night I asked him if he had an accident (it was obvious he had) and said, "Yes, two times!" So, upon this discovery of his lack of care to this process, I decided that he needed to just be naked.
This morning when he woke up, I made him be naked as long as we were inside. He did not like this prospect, which made me sure that he just wanted to go in his unders or his pull ups. I think this might actually work. He's bright for 3 years old and he understands the explanation for being naked. So, we try once again!

We played outside this morning with our friend Robert. We are having to play early in the morning so that the kids aren't outside in the dead heat of the day. Even playing in the morning though we still have to have the water out. We fill up the little pool and put the sprinkler on and let the kids just get wet. It's the most fun and Robert's mom and I have some good quality conversation and adult time. But now, we're in and the Anna's watching a fun Blue's Clues about music and Andrew is playing on the computer. I'll go fix lunch now.

My goal for today for myself is to workout while the kids are nappin today.

No comments: