Sunday, January 21, 2007

A weekend Alone

I just returned home from a weekend back in Indiana. Only this time I went without my husband or kids. The purpose of my visit was to help host the baby shower for my sister in law (who, by the way, is so hugely pregnant, I almost hurt just looking at her). It was a great time, though relatively short. I was able to see my family and spend some long over due time with my best friend. All in all, a worth while trip.

I have to admit, that many times, I didn't know what to do with myself without having my kids at my side. I found myself wanting to remind everyone to keep the volume down for sleeping kids (of which there were none). For as nice as it was to have a little freedom, I missed family like crazy. I returned home before noon today, mostly to settle in to watch the Bears game with my hubby. He had prepared some fabulous game day food. It's game time!

It's worth saying that I've had so much in mind that I've wanted to post blogs about and I intend to do so. I have a running list of blogs to post, so stay posted. I think they'll be good ones!

GO BEARS! Kickoff is in 10 minutes!

No comments: