Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Reading Books

For as much as I love to write, wouldn't you think that I also love to read? For some reason those things should come in tandem. For me though, they don't. It's frustrating. I really wish that I loved to read or even liked it more than I do. Now, don't get me wrong, if I get a hold of the right book, I'll read it all. But the way it is for most books is that I get them and then I am hard pressed to get passed the first couple chapters. That really bugs me.

I have a list of books that I really want to read, but at this rate, I'll never get through them all in this lifetime. Hmmm, I feel a New Year's Resolution coming on... read more books. In the sidebar I'll make a list of the books that I both recommend (having actually read them) and a list of books that are on my list to either finish or start (and then finish).

No comments: