Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Chandler, Monica, Joey, Pheobe, Rachel, Ross

Who can guess my favorite T.V. show of all time? Friends!
How much to do I love Friends? So much!
I have accumulated every season's box set. That means I own every episode of Friends that has ever been made. My favorites are "The One with the Embyos" cause this is the one with "Bamboozled" I also love "The One where No One's Ready" cause Joey puts on all of Chandler's clothes and sayds "Could I be wearing in more clothes?" Oh, man I want to go watch it now!

My husband is the best. He literally lets me turn Friends on every night as we go to bed. I've actually considered taking a set with me to watch on our portable DVD player. But I won't.

I don't know why I love it so much. I know that it was one of the most successful sit-coms, but what about it draws me in so much. Is it that I can imagine being there? Is it that it makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it? Maybe its because it's the best mindless thing I can think of and I always end up smiling. Whatever the case, I hope I always love it. Eric jokes that when I'm old I'll be in a nursing home all pulled up to the T.V. in my wheel chair watching it. Maybe I will! It could be worse!

No comments: